FRP INSTITUTE is a non-profit professional society formed in 1999 for growth and development of Composites in India. The members list include Industries, Organizations and Individuals from the Indian Composites Industry spread across all over India.
Objectives of the FRP Institute are:
- To promote the growth and development of Composites in India.
- To organize Conferences, Exhibitions and workshops on Composites.
- To conduct training programmes on composites
- To participate in International Conferences and Exhibitions.
- To create opportunities for Outsourcing of composites from India.
- To promote global interaction
- To work on human skill development and Quality up gradation
To meet the objectives following activities are carried out by FRP Institute:
- Exhibition- The ICERP event
- Publication of Composites Today – a Monthly magazine (Printed version as well as a free soft copy circulation to over 5000 composites professionals)
- Skill Development
- Training Programs
- Inhouse training programme
- India Pavilion-Promoting Indian Composites industry at overseas exhibitions
- Indian Delegation to overseas events
- Interaction Meeting at various parts of the country (Creating new Networking Opportunities)
- Networking with Global Composites Industry Associations
- Sourcing of Materials and Machinery
- Participation in End user Exhibition
For more info visit: www.frpinstitute.org, www.icerpshow.com